Greetings to all, we hope this eNewsletter finds you all toasty and warm in these colder months. I myself have been sweating in Cambodia for two weeks.
Here’s some updates
BUSINESS AS USUAL
1. Dr Bertossa’s is back to his usual consulting hours following his sojourn to Cambodia with his family. Some photos of his holiday can be seen at our Facebook page. No photos are included of his broken toe and crutches incurred on week 2 of the holiday!
2. Second dentist consulting: Dr Chelsea Mann is maintaining her hours on Monday and Thursday afternoon/evening.
3. Until the end of this financial year Dental on Metro is offering one hour in chair whitening including a full custom made take home whitening kit including gel for $900. Combining the two is always the best way to achieve an excellent whitening outcome. See more about our whitening offer.
CROWNS WHILE YOU WAIT
4. Simple one tooth crowns are now achievable on the same day. Please see our state of the art CAD-CAM restoration system using highly cosmetic and super strong EMAX© . The same system is tailored for cosmetic veneering and front facing bridge work. See our CAD-CAM software in action
IMPLANT SERVICE AVAILABLE
5. If you have a partial denture you want to get rid of, contact us to find out what we can offer with implant replacement.
Dental on Metro are continuing our gap free checkup offer for all kids and also for adults first consults. We are still welcoming new clients.
We are also BUPA network providers!
We look forward to seeing you all again.